Corinium are presenting Data Champions, Online – Insurance Live Webinar Series: June 16-17, 2020
Anyone working within insurance, software systems or data management is invited to join, from wherever you are in the world. At home, in the office, on desktop, cell or tablet for just 1.5 hours a day (2 x short 45 minute sessions) starting June 16th. Insights you won’t find anywhere else, brought directly to you.
📆 DATES: June 16-17, 2020
⌚ TIME: 2pm EST | 11am PST
🎫 FREE Registration
We’ll be broadcasting live the latest insights from North America’s best and brightest senior data execs:
Confirmed speakers include:
– Todd Lehmann, VP & Chief Actuary, Quincy Mutual Group
– Jerry Gupta, SVP, Digital Analyst Catalyst, Swiss Re
– Louis DiModugno, Chief Data Officer, Hartford Steam Boiler
– Julia Romero, Lead for Actuarial Engineering & Advanced Modeling, Haven Life
– Prashant Natarajan, Director of Data Science & Analytics, Unum
– Meina Zhou, Lead Data Scientist, Indellient
· AI Use Cases and Curveballs in Insurance.
· Merging Mindsets – Taking a Psychological Approach to Data Challenges.
· Leveraging Analytics & AI for a Superior Omni-Channel Customer Experience.
· Best Practice in Engaging with Different Business Partners & Adapting to Change.
REGISTER: Join us online June 16-17! To register a free ticket or find out more visit: https://dco-insurance.coriniumintelligence.com/