You meet the nicest people on a Honda. That was the classic marketing ad copy from the 1960s and it’s still true today, in fact Honda UK want people to try a motorcycle and see if a smaller bike might be the petrol-sipping solution to the cost of living crisis. The Ride Free experience aims to introduce as many people as possible to motorcycling through the Honda Dealer and Honda School of Motorcycling network in an enjoyable, informative and no-pressure environment.
Who knows, it could be the start of a two-wheeled journey of a lifetime. And there’s some cash on offer for those that do carry on. All in all, this a fabulous opportunity to try two wheels in a closed, safe area with expert tuition and guidance on hand from an approved trainer.
Key points to know:
- There’s no catch, the Ride Free day is completely free of charge!
- Bikes available include the CB125F, Monkey and MSX125 Grom ( all of these return around 120-130mpg)
- To make next steps easy advice will be available from a training and sales specialist to help a new rider toward a new motorcycle, scooter or full licence
- There’s also a bonus £50 toward the cost of a CBT on purchase of a new 125cc Honda motorcycle or scooter
- And a very healthy £500 off a new Honda motorcycle over 125cc if they attain their full licence at a Honda-approved training school
Ride Free is already in operation across the Honda dealer network and there are places ready and waiting to be booked over the coming months right now.
Courses are available across the country and demand from those looking to try life on two wheels for the first time is high so, for more information on locations, dates and to book follow the link below:
Try out the Honda Ride Free Experience from Honda Approved Motorcycle Training
Be the first to comment