In a bid to ease the financial strain faced by students grappling with rising debts and soaring living expenses, World Nomads Travel Insurance has announced a partnership with Student Beans, a prominent online student discount program. This partnership will provide practical assistance to students and post-graduates in the UK & EU by offering an exclusive 10% discount on travel insurance, allowing them to explore the world without added financial burdens.
Addressing Financial Hurdles Faced by Students
With UK student loan debt surpassing an estimated £225.85 billion in 2023, the weight of financial obligations continues to hinder students’ aspirations. To tackle this challenge head-on, World Nomads and Student Beans have teamed up to deliver a solution that supports students as they navigate their academic journeys and travel adventures.
The World Nomads product includes these key features;
· Cancellation: Protecting against trip cancellations, to keep your investment safe.
· Curtailment: For costs you incur if you need to return home early.
· Medical Emergencies: Financial support for sudden and unforeseen injury or illness.
· Repatriation: Coordinating a safe journey home in emergency situations.
· Personal Belongings: Safeguarding your gadgets and possessions.
· Return Home Option: Providing flexibility to return home temporarily without ending your coverage.
Jonathan Frankham, World Nomads General Manager, UK & EU, says of the Partnership:
“We know that students love to travel, and that they do so for a variety of reasons: it provides invaluable life experience and can help define a young person’s place and purpose in the world, help instil lifelong values and priorities or simply offer them a chance to experience something – a destination, a culture, an experience they otherwise wouldn’t. We believe that every student should have the opportunity to explore the world without compromising their financial stability due to an incident or injury while travelling abroad.
Both World Nomads Standard and Explorer plans provide travel insurance cover for a range of non-manual volunteer activities, which may include:
· Retail work such as helping in a co-op shop
· Clerical work
· Some volunteering in communities on projects.
For further details about the partnership and how students can avail of the exclusive 10% discount on travel insurance, please visit https://www.studentbeans.com/student-discount/uk/world-nomads. Post-graduates can avail of their 10% discount by visiting https://www.studentbeans.com/graduate-discount/uk/world-nomads.