Marsh, the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser, today announced the launch of an enhanced suite of cyber risk quantification consulting capabilities that offer clients new insight into the impact of their cybersecurity investments.
The enhanced consulting capabilities are powered by Blue[i] Cyber, a new cyber risk analytics engine that integrates Marsh’s market-leading cyber risk quantification models with X-Analytics, Secure Systems Innovation Corporation (SSIC)’s patented cyber risk model for which Marsh is the exclusive insurance broker and risk consulting provider.
With these enhanced cyber risk consulting capabilities, Marsh clients for the first time will be able to quickly and easily:
• Evaluate the effectiveness of cybersecurity controls and prioritize risk mitigation accordingly.
• Engage in data-driven “what-if” scenarios to evaluate existing and future cyber investments.
• Evolve cybersecurity from technical jargon to a board-level conversation.
• Meet cyber risk disclosures and reporting requirements more easily.
• Use financial analysis of cyber risk exposure to inform their risk management strategies, including risk mitigation and risk transfer decisions.
“Although cyber often ranks high on risk agendas, many organizations struggle to understand how their cybersecurity strategy impacts their financial exposure to cyber risk,” said Reid Sawyer, US Cyber Risk Consulting Practice Leader, Marsh. “With Marsh’s enhanced quantification consulting capabilities, clients will be able to gain greater clarity into the impact their cybersecurity investments have on risk reduction and make more informed cyber risk capital allocation decisions.”
The enhanced cyber risk quantification consulting capabilities powered by Blue[i] Cyber are immediately available in the US, Canada, and Europe.