As Covid-19 restrictions continues to affect the live events sector, it looks like online webinars will be the future, at least for the rest of this year and the first quarter of 2021. Here’s one event that is bound to be of interest to any insurance professional acitve in motor cover.
Data and analytics provider to the insurance and automotive sectors, LexisNexis® Risk Solutions and SBD Automotive, the global automotive CASE technology are hosting an exclusive, live forum for European insurance providers and automotive manufacturers to discuss the role of connected car data in delivering practical, new and valuable consumer services.
The webinar will cover:
- The opportunities vehicle data brings to insurers in predicting loss, through data normalisation, scoring, attributes and vehicle rating
- The challenges of using connected car data in insurance
- The objectives of using ADAS knowledge, mileage and driving scoring
- How vehicle data can be used by automotive manufacturers for ADAS vehicle-level benchmarking and to understand ADAS system efficacy.
- The door this data opens to monetisation opportunities in car insurance
- The latest innovations from the EU Commission to develop new data sharing measures and compliance processes that will help enable mass market delivery of vehicle data-based services.
Insurance providers and car manufacturers interested in joining the forum should log their interest at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/