Medical sector insurance specialist MIAB have just announced an add-on benefit with their policies, via specialist firm Lorega.
Running a small business is time-consuming, so help in dealing with a claim can be vital. Lorega provide friendly advice, practical help and solutions for opticians, phamacists, vets etc. when the unexpected happens. Acting as loss assessors they handle the whole claims process; business interruption or material damage over £5,000. In addition, through their contacts and network, they can introduce the right contractors, be that IT recovery or other specialists to help the practice rebuild, recover and minimise the impact of the event that caused the claim.
The cover they provide includes; –
• Expert loss adjuster to help prepare, negotiate, and settle insurance claims in excess of £5,000
• Personal attendance of expert loss adjuster
• Preparation of an itemised claims schedule for submission to the insurers
• Appointment of surveyors, engineers, builders, contractors, and tradesmen
• Preparation of schedules of the increased loss incurred by you and any other business interruption loss
• Negotiation of interim payments where necessary
• Negotiation where possible with the insurers and their appointed loss adjusters, settlement on your behalf
Find out more; https://miab.co.uk/gps/practice-insurance/