Guidewire Software, Inc. provider of the industry platform general insurers rely upon, has announced the 2019.1 release of Guidewire InsurancePlatform™. This latest release of the software enables insurers to optimize operations, be more digital, use data in new ways, and innovate more quickly.
This new release of the Guidewire InsurancePlatform supports key insurer imperatives including:
Improve digital engagement: To meet rising digital expectations, InsurancePlatform further helps insurers increase digital engagement by digitizing every interaction and delivering a satisfying, consumer grade, omnichannel experience.
· Provides more streamlined quoting experiences for customers, agents, brokers, and customer service representatives (CSRs) through enhanced quote flow navigation, thus improving the speed and efficiency of the quoting process.
· Innovative error handling in Guidewire ProducerEngage™ and Guidewire ServiceRepEngage™ notifies agents, brokers, and CSRs of data entry errors and qualification issues as they occur.
Innovate quickly: To empower insurers to respond to changing competition and new entrants, InsurancePlatform enables innovation while reducing complexity of integrations with promising insurtechs as well as established players.
· Insurers can choose from 100 Guidewire validated third party solution integrations currently available for download in the Guidewire Marketplace.
· Guidewire PartnerConnect™ Solution partners added since the October 2018 release include: ACI Worldwide, Advanced Remarketing Services, Franco Signor, Mirror Technologies, Omadi, Ontellus, TruePic, and Zipwhip.
· In the past four months, seven Solution Partners have signed up to use the new Guidewire DevConnect™ developer environment to create plug and play Ready for Guidewire add-ons for ClaimCenter: Advanced Remarketing Services, Livegenic, Mirror Technologies, Omadi, Ontellus, TruePic and WeGoLook.
Simplify IT complexity: InsurancePlatform reduces IT complexity and minimizes the operational burden with key infrastructure improvements to InsuranceSuite.
· The Policy Migration Tool reduces the cost and risk associated with legacy policy migration into Guidewire PolicyCenter™ , simplifying a what can be a complex and difficult process.
· The InsuranceSuite Behavior Testing Framework promotes better collaboration between business and IT by enabling business analysts to create InsuranceSuite test scenarios in everyday language.
Use data in new ways: InsurancePlatform helps insurers drive smart decisions across the insurance lifecycle by leveraging advanced data science and delivering actionable insights at the time key decisions are being made:
· New innovations in Guidewire Predictive Analytics™ make it easier to import and operationalize models built with third-party software, prevent overfitting of certain variables, allow for gradual adoption of model recommendation, and monitor overall impact on claims, pricing, and submissions.