Anyone in insurance knows about compliance and record keeping – it’s boring yes, but crucial in a highly regulated market. Recording chats during the claims process is especially important and can save hours of time and lots of money further down the line.
So, ASC Technologies AG, provider of one of the first certified compliance recording solutions for Microsoft Teams, has invested in the further development of its solution and is now presenting a wide range of new features. With these, ASC meets users’ requirements for even more convenience and enhanced security. ASC Recording Insights now includes enhancements such as compliance chat recording, options for encryption, extended analytics, flexible licensing, etc.
Recording Insights supports companies worldwide in implementing legally compliant recording and archiving of the recorded data. The need for highest levels of security is reflected in this new feature set, as one central enhancement are two new options for encryption. First of all, encryption by means of customer key management is now possible – the customer is the exclusive administrator of the encryption keys and thus has unrestricted control of the access rights. On top of that, so-called key rotation allows changing the encryption key automatically in predefined intervals. Secondly, customers can now choose from the new licensing options Smart Voice Recording and Compliance Voice Recording. These options for audio and chat recording are of special interest for customers without a need for video or screen recording.
Here is the most important new functionality of Recording Insights:
- Advanced encryption options: customer key management and key rotation
- Post-compression: post-compression for cost optimized long-term archiving
- Compliance chat add-on: chat recording of 1:1, 1:n and channel chat
- Analytics: categorization and keyword spotting based on keyword lists
- Licensing options Smart Voice Recording and Compliance Voice Recording
- Use of expanded recording rules by means of allow and deny lists
- Azure AD group support for easy administration of user groups
- Multi-language support: German, English, and Japanese already available; French and Spanish to be added soon
For more information about ASC’s portfolio, please visit www.asctechnologies.com.