Some news from the USA;
Airkit, the leader in digital CX automation for the enterprise, today announced an industry-first solution suite for insurance carriers to rapidly deploy new digital self-service solutions for Property & Casualty (P&C) and Life & Annuity. From policy enrollment and self-service administration to automated claims, carriers can now respond to the intense market demand for digital insurance with customer journeys that can be rapidly composed, launched, and reconfigured at will. Airkit delivers world-class digital experiences by extending the systems insurers already have (e.g., billing, quoting, enrollment, policy systems).
“For anyone in the sector today, a set-it-and-forget-it approach to CX does not work in the digital era, which is why it’s imperative for companies to compose digital experiences on the fly while flowing customer information to and from existing legacy systems,” said Adam Evans, co-founder and CTO of Airkit. “We’ve built a cloud-based SaaS solution to do just that – where consumer interfaces can be rapidly created and expired on top of a persistent data structure that can integrate with any system via APIs.”
In Airkit’s recently published 2021 State of Digital CX survey, more than 40% of consumers indicated they were either ‘likely’ or ‘very likely’ willing to switch to an insurance provider with better digital service offerings. To close the expanding gap between digital have and have-nots, Airkit’s Digital Customer Experience Automation platform pioneers a new way for insurance carriers to compose, test, and launch digital customer journeys 10x faster. By using Airkit, enterprises and insurance carriers lower overall cost to serve by 40% through digital deflection of high volume, repetitive call requests and achieve 0% not in good order (NIGO) forms with Smart Data Capture that pre-populates customer data from systems with real-time validation. Carriers can also increase customer satisfaction (CSAT) by 30% and 2x sales efficiency to unlock millions in annual revenue.
Comprehensive Suite of Self-Service Digital Insurance Solutions
The solution suite integrates with existing core systems (quoting, underwriting, enrollment, billing/financial, policy, claims, contact center, CRM) and provides rapidly configurable pre-built customer journeys for policy enrollment, self-service policy administration, claims, and renewals.
With Airkit, carriers gain immediate digital capabilities to:
- Launch new digital experiences with rapidly customizable templates, such as first notice of loss (FNOL), claims and payment status, and appointment scheduling with agents;
- Deliver fraud prevention with secure pre-call data collection and validation for claims processing;
- Provide secure digital self-service for billing and payment transactions with pre-built integrations with Stripe and Plaid;
- Digitize paper processes with dynamic, reflexive forms that ask questions at the right time and meet state-by-state variations; and
- Meet compliance and regulatory requirements while orchestrating real-time communications among multiple actors (employers, employees, adjusters, claimants, agents, reps, etc.)